Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Entry level position with progression opportunities to
intermediate and senior finance agent levels within the Finance branch.
Finance Agent provides general administrative support
such as mail distribution, filing, archiving, preparing correspondence and
maintaining records as required.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, deliver and pick up boxes, data, mail,
parcels, etc. on a timely basis
- Process outgoing mail, packages, etc.
- Trace deliveries
- Prepare and maintain records of postage, registered
mail, waybills, etc.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Sort and distribute mail, correspondence and reports
- Prepare and maintain files, records and documents
- Retrieve/provide information for internal/external
- Operate office equipment
- Process electronic mail
- Order and maintain office supply inventory
- Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prepare correspondence on the basis of verbal or
specific department/Company software applications or mainframe programs
- Update and input data
- Prepare, maintain and update files, records,
documents, manuals, etc.
- Arrange for pick-up and receive courier deliveries
- May be
required to perform other related duties which do not affect the nature of the
lifting and pushing of boxes for archive, storage, shredding
of the archive & shredding system
- High School graduation
- Post Secondary Education (Accounting) an asset
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- French an asset
- Minimum 1 year office experience
- Position will require lifting/pushing of up to 40 lbs.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.