Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Cyber Readiness Advisor will be responsible of the following:
- Supporting the business initiatives, while making sure any IT security risk introduced is properly managed
- Identification of information technology risks, communication and development of “best practice” solutions, and implementation of mitigating controls consistent with company strategy
- Plans, coordinates and oversees activities related to the design, development and integration of information systems, operations systems and reporting systems in a security or risk context
- Introduce new processes and technologies and ensure that security gaps in the aforementioned items are identified and addressed ahead of time,
- Implementing and manage governance around Security Management both internally and externally
- Work with the vendor’s security and architecture teams to establish and review policies and IT direction,
- Perform project reviews to ensure that they align to Air Canada’s information security requirements.
- Is responsible to ensure that the company’s internal technological processes and services comply with community expectations, laws, and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
- Represent the organization and take an active participation on different IT security, include airline specific, forums.
- Supporting the Managing Director IT security on any strategic initiative he might assign him.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Leadership with ability to work with management.
- Strong communication skills, (written and verbal), and the ability to bridge the language between technology and business.
- Must be a team player with capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Industry certifications, such as CISSP, CISA or CRISC desired
- Risk Management and Standards (ISO/IEC 27001, NIST) is preferred
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.