Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked SkyTrax’s Best Airline in North America, is seeking caring and engaging individuals to fill permanent, full-time, positions of Customer Sales and Service Agents in our Operations Centre located in Brampton.
Our agents are the support during irregular operations world wide, as we look after special requests from our customers. We assist with different task while working with all departments in the Operation Centre, the Contact Centres and the Airports. We are also the link between our North American stations and our hotel broker based in Chicago to assist in securing rooms for our customers.
We offer a competitive starting salary of $14.00/hr with a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Pension plan.
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent in our Operations Centre, you will:
- Be in contact with all departments at the OC and work on different computer systems
- Support our colleagues in the entire Air Canada system and provide support and solutions over the phone in a timely fashion
- Handle delayed and cancelled flights, create extra sections to replace them, rebook customers with the Air Canada in house Passenger Rebooking System PRS
- Look after and confirm special customer requests and pass the information on to our Airport teams
- Liaise with the Airport team and our hotel broker to help securing rooms in North America
- Be available to attend and successfully pass a ten (10) week full-time paid training program which is partially class room training and partially training on the job.
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays in a 24/7 operation.
- Be a team player but also focus on your assignment to complete it in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and answer phones at any time to support our colleagues and stay patient and friendly under time pressure
- Effectively manage multiple duties concurrently.
Conditions of Employment:
- Airline or airport experience, or Call Center experience in the Airline industry.
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
- High school diploma or equivalence.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Willing to adhere to Air Canada’s grooming standards.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.