Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Support the Iberian agency & group sales. Support the Country Manager Spain and Portugal in all Commercial Activities
- Support to our Key Account Agents (help desk) in Spain and Portugal
- Groups Reservations & Ticketing
- Accounting, Sales reports, Refunds
- Updates and monitoring of the web content (local homepage Spain), web support duties
- Review & distribution of B to C Newsletters and B to B Flash info
- Coordination of sales events
- Figures tracking – Sales statistics analysis
- Preparation & updates of product presentations for the sales team
- Preparation of figures and data to support review meetings and sales strategic decisions
- Support other markets in the Country Manager’s portfolio if required.
- Ability to work and live in Spain
NOTE: Actual duties and responsibilities may include any or all of the functional duties & responsibilities listed above plus any other related tasks as assigned by the employee’s superior.
- Tourism diploma/degree required
- Sales support & reservations/ticketing experience (3 years) preferably with airline or tourism industry
- Strong customer focus
- Strong knowledge of GDS
- Ability to work with figures combined with good analytical skills
- Strong organizing skills
- Good writing skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken Spanish, Portuguese and English
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS office
Fluent (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.