Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is seeking for a detail
oriented and self-motivated individual to fill a permanent full-time
position of a Technical Data Controller (Health and Safety) that is currently
available at the Air Canada’s Maintenance Department in Toronto.
- Perform general clerical and administrative tasks and duties
as required by Manager, Health and Safety ACM
- Maintain various types of reports,
files, and systems
- Monitor, obtain, collect and review
- Process documentation for material
or property through various ports of entry
- The Technical Data Controller (Health and Safety) will also
have other duties, as assigned, including, but not limited to, providing
administrative support to the Disability or Regulatory work group and
performing any other related clerical or auditing duties
- High School diploma.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word,
Outlook, etc.) is a must.
- Ability to shift focus given changing priorities
and time constraints.
- Ability to work
well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills with a strong awareness for
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
(oral and written) in dealing with personnel and/or customers.
- Ability to work in
a team environment.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.