Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This position will report to the General Manager Cabin Standards & Services and will be responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to the daily operations with regards to audit findings, updating training records and employee inquiries.
- Provide administrative assistance to Cabin Standard and Services management, including the direct handling of routine and confidential matters, i.e. correspondence, telephone, queries & etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, reports as required for Executive projects, and meetings.
- Manage all correspondence, internal and external, respond as required and as appropriate.
- Enter the data from the daily audits in the online database
- Maintain and update the Cabin Standards and Services process manuals
- Take notes in investigative hearings with unionized staff
- Complete injury reports and send to the appropriate groups as required
- Respond to all government findings reports related to Cabin Standards and Services
- Manage vacation & attendance for the Cabins Standards & Services management group
- Maintain training database & Sharepoint for Cabins Standards & Services
- Support departmental projects as required
- Sound knowledge and proficiency of computer skills including Word, Excel Power Point, Outlook and Visio.
- Strong organizational skills, disciplined and self motivated.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), well developed interpersonal skills.
- High degree of diplomacy, discretion, maturity and judgment.
- Applicant must be flexible and willing to work extended hours on occasion; strong personal initiative and have the ability to work in a confidential capacity, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Operation knowledge especially in Cabins (an asset)
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.