Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is looking for a Technical Data Controller.
A Technical Data Controller must have the qualifications of a Technical Data Processor and the ability to update manuals and automated records systems including the control of critical life-limited units, as well as collect and report fleet reliability data. In addition, may be assigned to process required regulatory documentation for material or property through various ports of entry.
- Liaise with other departments, customers and manufacturers' representatives along with shop personnel as required.
- Analyse outputs and extract pertinent technical data from automated systems.
- Strong analytical skills as well as a keen interest and ability to work with figures.
- Proficiency with PC (Word, Excel, ARTOS), a must.
- Ability to shift focus given changing priorities and time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) in dealing with personnel and/or customers - must be a team player.
- Good organisational skills with a strong awareness for precision.
- Possess investigative nature and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Programs, a definite asset.
- Must be willing to work shifts and extended hours.
- Be able to meet the physical requirements of lifting, moving, storing, shipping, etc. of aircraft parts and other articles.
- Possession of valid driver's license
- Bilingual (English and French).
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.