Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual that will be part of the Employee Care Team (ECT) and become one of our ambassadors of the employee Flight Path values. The individual will manage and deliver the training to the ECT team in order for them to offer the highest level of customer service while providing employees, managers and third party with assistance regarding our different HR programs and processes.
Reporting to the Manager of the Employee Care team, the Training Design & Delivery Manager is responsible for the instructional design, development and delivery of all learning materials for the Employee Care Team.
Manage and deliver training of our processing team as well as our Employee Care Advisors on the different HR process, policies and systems such as (Trutrack system, People Soft and our new upcoming system Workday).
Manage and track training plan for the team
Anticipate and identify training requirements by performing quality audits of the work and service performed.
Manage the implementation of new processes and procedures by documenting and training all required groups
Communicate the different changes in programs and policies to the team by maintaining our monthly calendar of activities
Maintain all training and process documentation material
Conduct measurement and evaluation of training
Conduct Quarterly service surveys with our employee population
Support any new hires with systems access, equipment or any other support required upon hire.
- University Degree in Education or Business Administration or the equivalent an asset Demonstrates Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Leadership Skills with strong Organizational & Planning Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills – Novell, Microsoft Office, Trutrack, People Soft, Zendesk
- Time & Attendance Systems knowledge and experience a strong asset
- People Soft and Payroll Systems knowledge and experience a strong asset
- Knowledge of Collective Agreements a strong asset
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.