Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Finance Agent provides general administrative support such as mail distribution, filing, archiving, preparing correspondence and maintaining records as required.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, deliver and pick up boxes, data, mail, parcels, etc. on a timely basis
- Process outgoing mail, packages, etc.
- Trace deliveries
- Prepare and maintain records of postage, registered mail, waybills, etc.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Sort and distribute mail, correspondence and reports
- Prepare and maintain files, records and documents
- Retrieve/provide information for internal/external customers
- Operate office equipment
- Process electronic mail
- Order and maintain office supply inventory
- Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prepare correspondence on the basis of verbal or written instructions
- Operate specific department/Company software applications or mainframe programs
- Update and input data
- Prepare, maintain and update files, records, documents, manuals, etc.
- Arrange for pick-up and receive courier deliveries
- May be required to perform other related duties which do not affect the nature of the job
- Collection, lifting and pushing of boxes for archive, storage, shredding
- Maintenance of the archive & shredding system
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- High School graduation
- Post Secondary Education (Accounting) an asset
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- French an asset
- Minimum 1 year office experience
- Position will require lifting/pushing of up to 40 lbs.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.