Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Analyst’s role is to develop technical solutions to support business requirements and conduct data-analysis to support the CRM Operations team. The primary responsibilities are to define, analyze and document solutions by bringing together the business and technical aspects to evolve the email product offering. The focus will also include analyzing campaign data to identify product improvement solutions.
The successful candidate must possess strong technical and writing skills and be comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. They must be highly motivated, detail oriented and able to collaborate and communicate in a matrix framework as well as be innovative and creative with an ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Responsible to define the business requirements and functional specifications to support existing and new email campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine project scope and vision. Lead workshops, use cases, scenarios, and other methods to validate requirements.
- Collaborate with analysts, developers, and owners in the testing of emails to create testing scenarios and preform quality assurance (QA) checks for campaigns. Manage end to end testing plan for both internal & external teams.
- Support the email optimization strategy by defining optimal operational processes to gain efficiency.
- Lead email performance analytics to improve email performance metrics.
- Participate in the evaluation of new and existing CRM operational processes to document required changes.
- Responsible to assess the impact of business initiatives on new and existing email campaigns; define required changes and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in cross-functional working teams, acting as a key stakeholder accountable for the overall integration of operational requirements and ensure data integrity by communicating with key business groups and stakeholders.
- Responsible to perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Action ongoing reporting and support ad hoc queries for internal and external groups
- Responsible to provide ad-hoc assistance on problem analysis and resolution, particularly for customer escalations.
- Support initiatives for new ways of working together using new processes and tools; be a change agent for your peers.
- Work with key stakeholders to proactively investigate and resolve issues.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems or another related field
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management a plus
- Ability to provide clear and effective communication both in technical and business terms; excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of email and digital technologies and trends
- Proficiency with Adobe product including Adobe analytics
- Proficiency with PC and a high degree of computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access
- Attention to detail and accuracy; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Comfort and ease with matrix organization. Team player with good judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Prior experience with quality assurance a plus, but not required
- Airline or travel industry experience a plus, but not required
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.