Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Customer Service Manager will plan, organize, manage and enhance all Airport functions including Customer Service, Aircraft Services, Baggage Services and STOC.
- Manage, monitor and co-ordinate various activities and processes to achieve excellence in the areas of safety, operational and customer service standards.
- Play an influential role in nurturing a sense of ownership across the workforce, so that employees feel empowered to use their judgment and experience to make sound decisions
- Responsible for operational safety, a satisfying work environment, improved quality of customer service and compliance to the Official Languages Act in the branch.
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve service and operational problems with a results-oriented approach to performance.
- Assume local leadership, as assigned, for specific local initiatives for process & performance improvement
- Consistently communicate with employees and customers with company directions and explain the rationale behind our policies or decisions
- Anticipate employees’ and customers’ needs and be available for them
- Celebrate success with employees by recognizing great individual and team effort and take time to thank them
- Act as a coach for the employees, motivate and engage individuals and the team to build a positive and healthy working environment.
- Strong customer focus, dealing with customers with professionalism and care
- Excellent problem solving skills; able to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results
- Recognized ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain flexibility.
- Ability to respond quickly to situations and seize opportunities
- Ability to influence, convince and create mutually acceptable solutions in the context of conflicts
- Strong knowledge and expertise in AC safety and service standards as well as labor relations
- Possess an energetic and tenacious achievement orientation
- Exhibit leadership qualities which elicit trust in employees and demonstrate leadership judgment
- Genuine desire to contribute to the betterment of Air Canada
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.