Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is looking for an engaged, highly motivated and flexible individual to support the Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) team.
The qualified candidate will report to the Manager Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining key strategic relationships with Air Canada’s third party IFEC suppliers. (S)he is intended to develop the IFE and connectivity product offering including the revenue management of the passenger connectivity services. This position involves frequent travel (Domestic, U.S., International). This position will be based in Toronto or Montreal.
- Maintain a database of competitor’s product offering as it relates to Air Canada’s IFEC product & develop recommendation to Manager, IFEC.
- Work jointly with internal stakeholders on the introduction of all new onboard technology
- Host monthly commercial team meetings to resolve ongoing and outstanding issues impacting IFEC products. (i.e., be the key person for actions and the execution of these actions)
- Accountable for IFE/IFEC related ancillary revenue & maximizing exposure of these products across all customer channels.
- Maintain all relevant IFE documentation for the IFE portfolio (GRDs, CRDs, ICDs, SOWs)
- Support testing at supplier’s facilities for Air Canada’s IFEC products as required & identifying issues that could impact EIS & customer experience
- Manage all monthly product reports and critical updates
- Be departments point of contact for customer complaints regarding the IFEC portfolio
- Manage day to day marketing initiatives aimed at providing additional utility to the customer on-board experience
- Accountable for delivery of the overall customer experience of all onboard technology.
- Liaison between Commercial and Operations/MTC to resolve any issues that might impact customer experience.
- Responsible for running market research with our customers and employees to develop and update our ongoing IFEC roadmap
- Work closely with the brand team to ensure content remain competitive and meets the needs of our customers
- Develop internal SLA and QA process & action items as it relates to onboard technology.
- Support other projects as required
- Bachelors degree in Business Technology, Marketing, Engineering or other applicable degree
- 2 Years airline experience
- 2 years analytics and reporting experience
- 2 Years experience completing and presenting marketing research
- Key understanding of structured and unstructured data
- Key understanding of wireless technology
- Experience in content distribution is an asset
- Avionics experience is an asset
- Understanding of airline operations is an asset
- Ability to travel
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.