Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is seeking for a highly motivated individual to perform the receiving, shipping, warehousing and issuing functions, including the operation of motorized equipment and local delivery motor vehicles to support Line Maintenance with material and tooling support.
In addition, this employee shall be engaged in the inspection of aircraft materials and non-aircraft materials, tooling, parts and components, to ensure they are duly certificated in accordance with Transport Canada and Company regulations and are in acceptable condition and meet Company standards.
- Previous Airline experience in Maintenance, Tooling, Warehousing or Purchasing is an asset.
- Be proficient with PC Software – Outlook, Work, Excel
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Be able to work with little supervision
- Be motivated to find solutions to part shortages.
- Be available to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Be available to Travel, often on short notice.
- Be available to remain outside of FRA for several nights to support Line Maintenance as required.
- Be able to travel to Canada for Training or meetings.
- Hold a valid Passport with no Travel Restrictions
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the local security card.
German and English
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.