Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and
making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of
an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air
Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team
working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag
In anticipation of future openings Air Canada is now accepting applications
for the below position.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Cabin Service Cleaning Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Vancouver Airport .
Whether providing an aircraft cabin with equipment and cabin servicing supplies or cleaning the interior of an aircraft, our Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants play an important role in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- Equipping the aircraft cabin for flight according to specifications with equipment and cabin servicing supplies.
- Cleaning interior of aircraft.
- Stocking the vehicles used in the grooming function.
- Stocking and cleaning of the cabin "make-up" rooms and area.
- Stocking and maintaining cabin services kit and other associated duties.
This is a temporary, full-time position. The current salary is $13/hr as per collective agreement.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant role:
Qualifications Position Requirements:
Conditions of Employment:
- Team player.
- Previous janitorial experience a definite asset.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, midnights, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift heavy objects.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Eligible candidates must be eligible to work in Canada, possessing a valid driver's license and be available to attend full time training (attendance is mandatory).
- Candidates must also pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see Transport Canada website for additional details).
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.