Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and
making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of
an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air
Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team
working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is
currently looking for Cabin Service Cleaning Attendants to join our ground
handling team at the Toronto Airport.
Whether providing an aircraft
cabin with equipment and cabin servicing supplies or cleaning the interior of an
aircraft, our Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants play an important role in
ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time
- Equipping the aircraft cabin for flight according to specifications with
equipment and cabin servicing supplies.
- Cleaning interior of aircraft.
- Stocking the vehicles used in the grooming function.
- Stocking and cleaning of the cabin "make-up" rooms and area.
- Stocking and maintaining cabin services kit and other associated
This is a temporary full-time position. The current
salary is $14.00/hr as per collective agreement.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information
about the Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant role: