Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Cabin Service Cleaning Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Toronto Airport.
Whether providing an aircraft cabin with equipment and cabin servicing supplies or cleaning the interior of an aircraft, our Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants play an important role in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- Equipping the aircraft cabin for flight according to specifications with equipment and cabin servicing supplies.
- Cleaning interior of aircraft.
- Stocking the vehicles used in the grooming function.
- Stocking and cleaning of the cabin "make-up" rooms and area.
- Stocking and maintaining cabin services kit and other associated duties.
This is a temporary full-time position. The current salary is $14.00/hr as per collective agreement.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant role: