Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Actively support and supervise the daily Operations at Hong Kong airport to ensure safe and secure and customer oriented service.
- Supervise the daily operations of the respective station(s), including above and below the wing activities, SMS and other applicable regulatory authorities including a strong partnership with the branch safety team.
- Plan employee schedule development and anticipate, identify, as well as resolve staffing issues with a results-oriented approach.
- Promote safety in all operations and ensure that the safety, security and service standards are observed, monitored and practiced consistently and in compliance, by reporting incidents/accidents promptly and efficiently
- Coordinate/Support all audits and to ensure identification of root cause and implementation of corrective measures to address any vulnerabilities or opportunities found and measure effectiveness.
- Coordinate Emergency Response Procedures with HQ and Star Alliance Partners as well as Airport Authority and Handling Agents. Maintain accurate Manuals and participate in Emergency Procedure Training.
- Monitor results (OTP, PAWOB, Overcatering, etc.) and implement corrective actions when required to ensure optimal result working closely with all relevant stakeholders and HQ Team and ensure
- Deliver on our customer promise especially in case of irregular Operations (delays, cancellations, Denied Boarding Cases, etc.)
- Ensure regular communication with all appropriate operational groups to stay abreast of any change in activities and needs, especially during IRROPS, and ensure customers are informed and addressed, with care and class.
- Hold new employee training to ensure a consistent understanding and approach regarding Air Canada product and services workshops.
- Participate in negotiating ground handling contracts to ensure a cost-efficient and safe operation in order to ensure quality service delivery per signed contract.
- Coordinate activities with Star Alliance Partners making sure CodeShare Agreements and procedures are correctly reflected. Attend SAAT meetings to defend Air Canada’s interests at the Airport
- Represent Air Canada at meetings and workshops with various Authorities and defend Air Canada’s interests
- Monitor, maintain and report on Budgets, Cost Control, Accounting activities
- Support for new station start-up in the APAC region
- Visit of other stations to conduct internal audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role and/or experience in the airline industry
- Strong understanding of airport operations and passenger movements
- Advance knowledge of Word, Excel
- Advance knowledge of Departure Control System (DCS); knowledge of ALTEA system, an asset.
Working Conditions :
- Right to live and work in Hong Kong without restrictions
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
- Bilingual (Cantonese and English)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted