Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
We are seeking a motivated individual to provide administrative support in the Customer Relations office in Calgary.
The current salary is $18.58/hr as per the collective agreement.
Issue compensation according to Performance and Operations Standards manual.
- Open and sort OBC vouchers.
- Create files.
- Proof, print and send letters.
- Liaise with Customer Relations representatives to eliminate duplication.
- Maintain quality standards, while ensuring accuracy of compensation issued.
- Receive, deliver and pick up boxes, mail, parcels, etc for Customer Relations.
- Open and scan all incoming Customer Relations faxes and Canada Post.
- Prepare and maintain files documenting incoming mail.
- Manage filing system for Customer Relations mail.
- Update and input data.
- Operate office equipment.
- Complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Maintain confidentiality at all times.
May be required to perform other related duties which do not affect the nature of the job.
- High School graduation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Linguistic Requirements :
Candidates must speak English fluently. Priority will be given to candidates who speak English and French. Candidates must have excellent writing skills in English. We would love to know if you are also fluent in Spanish.
Diversity and Inclusion :
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.