Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Schedule Flight Crews in accordance with Company policies, Transport Canada regulations and the ACPA (Air Canada Pilots Association) collective agreement.
- Monitor and action daily and future Flight Crew requirements. Re-schedule as necessary.
- Provide effective and timely communication with all Flight Crew as it relates to scheduling activity and schedule deviations.
- Compile management information.
- Analyze irregular operations and make effective scheduling decisions.
- Coordinate scheduling activities to achieve on time operational performance in concert with other operational offices.
- Interpret and administer the ACPA collective agreement.
- Solid decision-making ability in high pressure situations .
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and monitor records effectively.
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Previous airline operational experience an asset.
- Previous Call Centre experience an asset
- Good computer skills; knowledge of NetLine, & Communicator is an asset.
- Must work shifts, including midnights.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must successfully complete and pass Initial Crew Scheduling Training Program.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.