Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and across the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is currently looking for Customer Service Agents to join our Customer Service Centre team in downtown Moncton.
We are looking for result oriented, reliable, and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage, performing cargo duties, operating complex loading equipment, the Customer Service Agent plays a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
This is a permanent part-time position. The starting salary is $19.87/hour as per the collective agreement with a $2.50/hr premium.
- Perform shipment tracing and World Tracer transactions.
- Prepare records and documents using multiple Cargo systems.
- Perform data entry in multiple Cargo systems.
- Deal with customer complaints regarding lost, mishandled, delayed or damaged shipments.
- Perform lost and found functions and cargo services. Determine cargo rates and routings, shipping procedures, cargo check-in and delivery.
- Work on a cloud-based CRM system to reply to customer interactions through telephone and email.
- Have excellent computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft products preferred.
- Have excellent communication skills, able to work with peers and customers by building solid relationships.
- Customer service oriented, organized, and excellent at managing time.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours - early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Canadian citizen or have landed immigrant status.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to travel and attend a 2–4-week initial full time mandatory training program off site.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
Candidates must be bilingual (English / French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.