Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Reporting to the Concierge and Premium Customer Experience Manager – Toronto, the Leader will be responsible to ensure the commitment and delivery of customer service excellence for all our Premium customers. The Leader will be responsible for leading the Concierge team with a Win as One mindset with all departments while fostering teamwork and empowerment. A key focus will be forward thinking to bring us closer to our ambition of becoming a top ten airline in everything we do.
The Concierge and Premium Customer Experience Manager will oversee our Concierge teams and liaise with our Premium Customers in Toronto
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Be a Brand Ambassador, sustain our Flight Path, and our Premium Service Standards to ensure full-service excellence at all Premium customer touchpoints;
- Responsible for operational safety, a healthy working environment, improved quality of Premium customer experience and compliance to the Official Languages Act;
- Coach and develop the Concierge to keep them motivated and engaged to consistently meet and/or exceed our Super Elite customer’s expectations;
- Responsible for supporting and fostering harmonious relationships within the Concierge, Airport branches as well as with other departments across the Air Canada network;
- Work collaboratively with all branches and airports to implement and sustain Premium corporate initiatives and product specifications;
- Monitor the day-to-day activities of the Concierge Teams in Toronto;
- Responsible to create and implement change management strategies;
- Pro-actively manage initiatives and monitor improvement progress aligned to the goals and expectations;
- Identify, develop and communicate processes, procedures and training requirements to exceed our Premium customer’s expectations as well as industry trends and standards;
- Oversee audits of our Concierge’s consistent delivery of our Service Standards, adherence to our grooming standards as well as Flight Path awareness;
- Analyze and implement an action plan to reinforce the importance of consistent delivery of our Pillars and Service Standards;
- Make recommendations on areas of improvement to ensure customer service excellence for our Premium customers.
- Celebrate success with our Management team and our Concierge by recognizing individual as well as team efforts; through Concierge Connect, Yammer page, Shine Program, etc.;
- Work together with Union representatives and respect the collective agreement.
- Exceptional and proven customer service mindset;
- Professional demeanor and recognized role model for leadership excellence;
- Ability to inspire and develop teams for success
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attentiveness to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain flexibility;
- Ability to cultivate strong collaborative working relationships;
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence parties to agree on mutually acceptable solutions in the context of conflict;
- Effective organizational skills and aptitude for managing during the continuous change;
- Sound knowledge and expertise in Air Canada safety, labor relations and Air Canada’s Premium Product and Services;
- Bilingual in both official languages an asset;
- Fluency in other languages an asset.
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.