Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary focus and responsibilities of the Concierge Agent is to provide personalized service, recognition and attention to detail to Altitude Super Elite 100K, other top tier members and International Business class customers in the airport environment. (arrivals, check-in, departures, and lounges).
The concierge agent must pay permanent attention to our AC VIP passenger’s needs and provide excellent service at all times, in line with the customer service guidelines and the corporate safety rules. He/she must be able to solve all kinds of problems and know who and how to ask for assistance. By developing professional, positive relationships with our most frequent customers, the concierge will help develop brand loyalty.
In particular, the Concierge Agent is required to:
- Be present at Check-in to greet and acknowledge premium customers and escort to the Lounge if required.
- Assist at arrivals/departures with premium customers’ problems i.e assisting with ticketing, upgrades, connections, baggage retrieval and any last minute arrangements.
- Assist at Gates with boarding premium customers.
- Meet and acknowledge premium customers at the Lounges
- Liaise with the Concierge Desk.
- Network with Concierge Agents at other Stations and with local representatives (Hotels, OAL’s).
- Provide solutions for premium customers, in particular in case of irregular operations.
- Maintain daily reports on the concierge activities, log problems and follow through when required.
- Liaise with Canadian Concierge groups to provide support/assistance in dealing/handling with high profile/premium customers.
REQUIRED APTITUDES AND SKILLS
- Impeccable social manners
- Excellent service skills and commercial sense
- Excellent professional appearance and grooming standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate diplomacy & courtesy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan daily workload according to the demands of the operation
- Strong ability to solve problems and find solutions, in line with the corporate guidelines and policies
- Solid ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to adapt to various situations and changing procedures
- Degree / Diploma in Tourism is an asset
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- This position requires linguistic fluency. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and in French.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage
- The knowledge of airport environment is an asset
- Ticketing knowledge is an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must have ability to work in UK without restriction
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.